Saturday, April 16, 2005

Starting Over

I've deleted my posts thus far. They are really not like me. I have hated blogging since I started, but I have figured out that it is because of how I was blogging, and what I was saying. If I am going to talk about people, I would much rather do it in front of them. So, I am starting over. Not only in blogging, but in other aspects of my life, and I am scared to death! I am quitting my job in July...walking away from a fairly lucrative income, to be a stay at home mommy for Maggot. In August I will follow my dream and return to college. I have completed 21 units thus far...time to take the big leap and earn my degree. I am excited and pukingly sick at the same time. I hated living poor the first time....why would I want to do it again?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gregory said...

I think that's really awesome you're going back to college. I've always wished my mom would do that. She's super smart, but just too afraid.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home